[WriteLog] Spot Filtering better with DX-Telnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Spot Filtering better with DX-Telnet
From: ka8jxg@callsign.net (Carl J. Denbow)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:43:41 -0400
John,

Thanks for the info.  I went to the URL and printed out the
instructions.  I followed them very carefully, I believe.  However, when I
bring up WriteLog and try to open the Packet Window, I get the following
error message: "Can't create packet OLE automatic object."   Do you know
what this means?  How to correct it?  Thjanks!!

73

Carl

P.S.  I'm registered user of Writelog and am using v 10.19F; I also am a
registered user of DXTelnet, using a very recent version.

At 08:04 AM 10/26/2000 -0500, WA9ALS - John wrote:
> [...]

Carl J. Denbow
KA8JXG
17 Coventry Lane
Athens, Ohio 45701-3718 USA