[WriteLog] TS-850 & FSK - getting closer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-850 & FSK - getting closer
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:27:18 -0400
OK - problem solved.  Reviewing everything I did, I discovered that I
accidentally set the packet port to COM4, explaining the conflict.  When I
reset it t COM2 where it should be, I was able to assign COM4 for FSK and
indeed it works properly.  I was thrown off by the fact that the PTT line
was coming up even though the port appeared to be not in use.  Many thanks
again for your assistance.

Floyd Sense - Angier, NC