[WriteLog] SSB soundcard serial numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB soundcard serial numbers
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:08:40 -0500
I'm using v10.21A.  My F-key will send the %3 whether the SEQ number starts
out gray or blue, basically as Scot said.  However, each time I start WL,
the Entry window starts out with NOTHING in the SEQ field, and it stays that
way until I log the QSO.  Thus the %3 only sends ZERO ZERO ZERO, since
there's nothing in the SEQ field.  This is true no matter what the serial
number is supposed to be - All SUBSEQUENT SEQ fields are filled immediately
with the correct number, and the F-key sends %3 just fine.

Surely some of you SSB contest guys have some comments on this?  Thanks - 73
WA9ALS - John
jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als