[WriteLog] SO2R CW Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R CW Question
From: ric@kv1w.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:43:39 -0000
Jim,
Two radio support is available in two ways in Writelog.
1) Use an LPT port, your choice which one, and get CW, PTT and A/B from it.
    The A/B signal can be used to "steer" ( via relay or whatever) the CW
and PTT.
2) Use the W5XD+ keyer, which provides not only the outboard keyer features,
but
    also two PTT, two CW, two band data and in addition, headphone steering.
I started with 1) and am now evolving to 2) partly due to my migration to
Windows 2000
and partly to off load the CW generation from a multi tasking OS.
73,
Ric KV1W