Fw: [WriteLog] SO2R CW Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] SO2R CW Question
From: k4ma@mindspring.com (Jim Stevens)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:31:14 -0500
Thanks to everyone that responded.  Due to this limitation in Writelog, I
will be using brand T contest software this weekend.  Good luck to everyone.

BTW, no one commented on my serial number problem in SS SSB.  Is there
a way to edit my serial number in the Writelog log?

73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA
k4ma@mindspring.com