R: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer
From: angelo.zambaiti@galactica.it (IK2RZP Gino Zambaiti)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:02:33 -0000
Wayne,
cables are checked and are ok.
Keyer is always "Timeout" in the window.
I presume that the com port and ct-17 interface work because when I set com1
port and radio without the W5XD+ keyer, but CW generated by computer through
the ltp1 port, everything works perfectly as usual.
My suspects are now more then ever on some of Integrated.
How can I understand which one between MAX 202 and MC68H705?
Thanks
Gino