[WriteLog] "double numbers" and out-of-sequence problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "double numbers" and out-of-sequence problems
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:43:11 -0000
Actually, this is not true for ARRL and CQ contests.  Since the Cabrillo log
file format includes both the received and SENT information, the log
checking software just matches up what was actually sent with what was
actually received.  It doesn't matter if you give the same serial number out
twice, or 10 times.  The log checking is sophisticated to handle it.

Can't speak to some of the other contests.

Yes, I wish it was better.  But it is not going to cost you any points.
Just annoyance.

Randy, K5ZD