[WriteLog] OT mic switch

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OT mic switch
From: tashland@ncn.net (R&TA)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:12:46 -0500
Here's something that is off-topic.  Sri about the bandwidth. To make a long
story short, I have switched from a VOX headset to a foot switched boom mic.
It is frustrating to find the footswitch all the time.  MY XYL has a sewing
machine that has a kind of thigh switch.  She simply swings her leg out to
hit the switch.  I am interested in any ideas that you big guns and little
pistols have tried regarding foot switches, alternative type switches, VOX,
etc.  Remember, we are Writelog users and must keep our hands on the
keyboard for maximum Q Rates!  Thanks for your ideas.  Feel free to e-mail
me off the reflector.  If I get enough ideas, I will post them here.
Thanks,
Terry, WK0F

tashland@nospam.ncn.net

(Remove nospam to send direct)