[WriteLog] Erratic CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic CW
From: w6ya@home.com (Jim McCook)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 19:48:52 +0000
WriteLog was great to use this weekend in WPX, especially when
conditions on 15 were so good.  I still noted thought, using version
10.22B, that there is an occasional erratic CW character sent, when
using the memories.  I am unable to relate it to anything as far as
when it occurs and with which memory.  Perhaps it relates to the
AutoSaveCount setting, which I have at 20 in order to avoid that
pesky message that keeps reminding you to save, since it has been X
QSOs, etc.  Perhaps it is related to the RigPollInterval, which I have
set for 60.  In any case, does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
It happens without warning, and screws up a character, such as
sending W7YA instead of W6YA (due to breaking up the dash).

73, Jim
W6YA