[WriteLog] Cut Nembers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cut Nembers
From: ars@ea4tx.com (Pablo - EA4TX)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 01:10:08 +0200
Ron,

Just as an example...
During last WPX Contest I made 1200 QSO's (around 45% USA's stations). I was
playing 30-32 WPM most time. I only received  < 10-12 times "PSE NR AGN?" I
suppose some of those requests, where because QRM or low signals.

I was using "cut numbers", so my correspondents could interpret most times
OK.

You can imagine that when conditions (Europe-USA) are open, you have several
USA's stations waiting to finish. Using "cut numbers" help them to gain time
and work them some seconds before (even minutes).

Try to calculate the msecs:
        599 1009
           or
        5NN ATTN
During a USA Pile-up at High-Bands (10-15-20 mtrs) you are saving a lot of
time....

73's de Pablo
     EA4TX
www.ea4tx.com