[WriteLog] ANARTS Time ON/OFF & Exchange - Newbie Warning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ANARTS Time ON/OFF & Exchange - Newbie Warning
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:39:29 -0400
After 4 years off I'm back and trying to learn Writelog fast enough for
ANARTS this weekend. I'm using 10.26B.

I can't seem to find how to enter time off - help says "scroll to the QSO
where you want to show a time off, and click in the column labelled
"TIME-OFF"" - but I don;t see the TIME-OFF column what am I missing??

Also Insert is supposed to send exchange but all I see is "Call 5NN" no
zone or time. I entered my zone in the parameters so this newbie must be
missing something??
Thanks
Steve Holton
N2QCA