[WriteLog] ANARTS Time ON/OFF & Exchange - Newbie Warning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ANARTS Time ON/OFF & Exchange - Newbie Warning
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:01:00 -0500
> On your second question, INSERT does send the exchange but you have
> to set it up in your writelog.ini file by using word pad or any text
editor to
> open the file.

Am I missing something here, or isn't it a lot easier to just choose
Setup|CW/SSB/RTTY Messages and enter your macros there?  Or better yet, if
you've operated that contest before, just browse to last year's contest, and
when you select that one, your macros for THIS year will all be filled in
like last year.  Then you just make any changes you might want for this
year.

Maybe this is a good time to remind new users that you can also program the
buttons that form the titles of the ENTRY window.  I used to always forget
how to do that.  Just shift-leftclick on the button, enter your macro, then
hit RETURN.  Now you can click that button to send that macro - can be handy
if you're a clicker!