[WriteLog] MMTTY-WL ALT-K

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY-WL ALT-K
From: n3nznoel@bellatlantic.net (Noel Zeibari)
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 06:14:36 -0400
Hi All,

I've been reading all the postings on the reflector regarding the ALT-K
and the type ahead buffer. I decided to try it for my self and see if it
is going to act up the same, as it did to John WA9ALS and others.
Fortunately, none of the problems showed up here. ALT-K starts diddling
and transmits normally using the key board and stops when ALT-K
depressed agn.
Like wise with the RttyRite type ahead buffer, TX and RX working
properly.

I have one computer with Win98SE, home brew interface cable using com.2
to transmit AFSK with opto-isolator and R/S transformer in line.

My observation is that nothing is wrong with WL or MMTTY plug in
programs.

It could be a set up problem! or RFI getting into the system.

73, Noel N3NZ