[WriteLog] RE:WL/MMTTY Screen Setup for CQ/RJ RTTY DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE:WL/MMTTY Screen Setup for CQ/RJ RTTY DX Contest
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:46:03 -0500
Sam's Club has the CTX 19" monitor for just over
$200 plus an additional $30 back on a mail-in rebate.
I plan on getting one to replace this CTX 17" monitor.
I have one on my "A" station already.

One thing I've noticed about the CTX brand monitors
is that they do not generate any noise that shows up
in the RTTY bands!

Did anyone notice that Marty messed up his own call
in his buffer?  In the last callsign of his CQ string
he has the letter "O" instead of a zero > NWOL.. hi
We are going to have to rib him about that one!

73, Don AA5AU