[WriteLog] RE:WL/MMTTY Screen Setup for CQ/RJ RTTY DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE:WL/MMTTY Screen Setup for CQ/RJ RTTY DX Contest
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:14:40 -0500
When I got my new Dell PW330 recently, I got the 17in flat panel.  I also
have an ViewSonic 17 in right next to it.  No interactions between monitors
or radio RFI.  Although both are 17 in, the flat panel has a lot more
viewable space, giving the appearance of a larger monitor at times.  I
thought the Viewsonic looked great, but the flat panel is just so much
sharper.  I have noticed that on super high resolutions with a pure white
background, I've seen some waviness like it's not updating with high enough
frequency.  However, with 2 monitors, I don't need that super high 1280x1024
anymore!  I love it.  No problems running WL, DX Telnet, DX4WIN, email, and
a browser all at the same time if you want.  The computer has tthe Matrox
G450 dual head card.