[WriteLog] DXTelnet / WriteLog 10.27G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelnet / WriteLog 10.27G
From: Juan Carlos Munoz." <jmunoz@itelgua.com (Juan Carlos Munoz.)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:12:19 -0600
Hi all,

Been reading your posts about DXTelnet and WriteLog which I also
have both and their latest versions.

I print out the DXT2WL.TXT file in order to install and use DXTelnet with my
WriteLog version 10.27G (the latest) and follow the instructions there but
doesn't work.

To begin on the first instruction reads:
1) Start DXTelnet, go to "Configuration" menu then, "Links"  and in the
"Link to DXHUNTER" section set the "DXHUNTER installation path" string to:
C:\DXT2WL\
Check the "Enable Link" check box, press "Save", quit and restart DXTelnet
connecting to any site, for instance connect to CQDX IRC.

But I'm not subscribe to DXHUNTER and when I did this part of course it
returned me with an error saying the the path was incorrect !
Do I also need DXHunter for this ?

Also the instructions reads that start WriteLog and under the VIEW menu
choose PACKET WINDOW which I don't have that option ?

So it's not working for me, any ideas, comments or suggestions, thanks.

Juan Carlos Munoz.
TG9AJR
jmunoz@itelgua.com