[WriteLog] Minimum system requirements and my setup...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Minimum system requirements and my setup...
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:35:11 -0400
IMHO, if you max the memory in the laptop to 48MB and run Win95/98, you may
be able to get barely acceptable performance out of it.  If the memory isn't
too expensive, it's probably worth a shot if you like the laptop otherwise.

Of course the ideal solution is to go for a new box with a much faster
processor and lots of memory.  Standard DIMM memory is dirt cheap now.

GL/73,

Barry  N1EU
www.n1eu.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>