[WriteLog] VFO B 2nd bandmap?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VFO B 2nd bandmap?
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:34:22 -0500
I think what many of us are hoping for, is a bit of assistance from WL in
quickly working a spotted mult while running.  Here's an admittedly quick
(flawed?) idea:

How about a special memory register that could be loaded directly from the
packet window (right click) with the spotted frequency and callsign.  This
memory button would have a toggle function with the main vfo frequency and
log entry data.  If no one answered my cq, I could click (or shortcut key)
the button and swap in the spot.  If timing was good, I'd work and log it
and hitting enter would return me to the cq frequency.  If timing wasn't
good, I'd click (or shortcut key) again and I'd be back on the cq frequency
with a blank log entry window.  The spot freq/callsign would be back in the
memory register to try again later.

73,
Barry  N1EU