[WriteLog] byterunner card and WL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] byterunner card and WL?
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 12 Dec 2001 06:49:22 -0800
I have been using the Byterunner ISA 4 port 2 LPT port cards for years with
Writelog without any problems.  But a few weeks a storm came by and the card
got damaged.  I think it came in on the Rotor.

So I ordered the PCI version PCI-410HSP-9.  This card has 4 comports and one
printer port.  It is Plug and Play.  I am running Win98SE and all I had to do
is rebooth the computer.  It found my 2 motherboard ports 1 & 2 and internal
modem on port 4.  It gave me com3, 5,6,7 and found my printer port lpt1 and
gave me lpt2.  Writelog had no problem using any of these ports.

I ordered the board on a Monday over the internet and received it on Wednesday.
I just looked over at their site http://www.byterunner.com/  and see that the
board is out of stock right now.  Guess this thread has cause them to sell out!!

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
http://www.shopping.altavista.com