[WriteLog] DXPREF32.DLL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXPREF32.DLL?
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:34:53 -0000
Hi Dick,

Are you getting PTT and just no output on the sound card? My first thought
is that you don't have 'Echo Microphone' checked under Tools and Soundcard.
You need that to have it send the messages (and I've been burned by that one
here!). Also, I just added a Sound Card section with a Troubleshooting piece
in it under 'Setting up You' on my web site. You can try those fixes as well
(hey, I have to promote it!).

I also have this DLL file under my \Windows\System folder (which I will send
to you direct rather than the reflector since we don't want attachments on
the reflector...).

Hope this helps.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at: