[WriteLog] DXPREF32.DLL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXPREF32.DLL?
From: RWMaylott@aol.com (RWMaylott@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:03:50 EST
When setting up for last week's 10 meter contest, I repeatedly blew on
"WRITEL32 caused an invalid page fault in module DXPREF32.DLL @
015f:03081823"  Despite trying all kinds of things, the result was the same
and I finally had to resort to CT (Ugh).  I had no problem the previous week
in the 160 contest or subsequently in a test using a different contest other
than the ARRL 10 meter contest.  I do not find the named DLL in my list of
DLLs.  Is that something used only for the 10 meter contest and I'm missing
it?  Other than a full reload of the program has anyone any ideas?  I'm using
version 10.26B.

Also I have been unable to get the soundcard DVP to transmit, although the
recording seems to be taking.

              Thanks, Dick, W2YE