[WriteLog] Writelog w/ WinTelnetx???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog w/ WinTelnetx???
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:54:44 -0500
> Zoli HA1AG wrote:
>
> > Is there anyone out there using (or at least succeeded to set up)
Writelog
> > with K1TTT's WinTelnetX ? All my attempts to get them working together
> > failed.
>
> This may not answer your question, but you do not need to use WinNelnetX
> with Writelog.

And see http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm for using DX Telnet with WL
and DX4WIN - K1TTT is my cluster of choice.  It is an ARCluster, and typing
sh/fdx/nnn will populate the WL bandmap when you first start a session.  If
you have the monitor real estate, you can open multiple bandmaps and see the
"View of the Contest", e.g. http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm.  Only
the bandmap that's associated with your radio band is clickable, but it
still can be a handy tool!

Season's Greetings!