[WriteLog] Writelog w/ WinTelnetx???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog w/ WinTelnetx???
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:40:10 -0500
Zoli HA1AG wrote:

> Is there anyone out there using (or at least succeeded to set up) Writelog
> with K1TTT's WinTelnetX ? All my attempts to get them working together
> failed.

This may not answer your question, but you do not need to use WinNelnetX
with Writelog. Writelog has builtin Telnet support. Display the packet
window by clicking Window...Packet. When the packet window appears, pull
down its File menu. Select the telnet entry. Enter k1ttt.net for the IP
Address and 23 for the port (I don't know what the latter parameter does,
but that's what mine is set to.) If your computer has an active Internet
connection, you will be connected to K1TTT.

73, Dick WC1M