[WriteLog] My Wish List

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] My Wish List
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:32:51 -0800
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:02:09 -0500, Besancons wrote:

>My second request would be for an 'Entry' function of LOG QSO and SEND REPORT.
>This could be assigned to +/= (?) and would be used by S&P op's (like me)
>looking for a single key to perform this function. This could also then be
>incorporated in to 'FKeys'.

Until such time as WriteLog incorporates this suggestion, it can be done
with any of the various keyboard macro programs.  I use EZ Macros by
American Systems (which I highly recommend) but probably any of them
will do.

EZ Macros isn't the easiest app to learn, but I like it because it
always works perfectly and never crashes or causes other strange
happenings.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Bill, W7TI