[WriteLog] CW Stuttering Request

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Stuttering Request
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:02:33 -0500
In trying to isolate the cause of the cw stuttering in my system, I have a
slightly unusual request of reflector readers.  Is anyone else out there
using exactly the same combination of:

FT-1000MP
LPT1 keying
Gathering spots from DXTelnet and DXPlorer (these are external programs)
Win 98 SE

If anyone out there is using exactly the same setup, would appreciate if you
would drop me an email and briefly say whether you noticed any stuttering
and approx total time of cq'ing ("running") during the contest.

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU