[WriteLog] WL 10.30B Comments - stuttering, Enter key,packet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 10.30B Comments - stuttering, Enter key,packet
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:47:17 -0500
At 08:39 AM 2/18/2002 -0500, Barry N1EU wrote:

>6. "/BUST" should not show up as a multiplier.  Seems like we visited this
>a year or two ago.

I disagree. It should be in there.  What if 1S0DX was spotted?  Then
shortly afterwards 1S0DX/BUST is spotted.  If the /BUST spot doesn't show
up, then you'll never know that 1S0DX was a busted call.  An extreme
example, but it can happen when more subtle calls, i.e. YA5T spotted on
wrong band, you go there and hear W3LPL CQing.  If the /BUST call was there
too, you may not have bothered to QSY and lose your run frequency.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com