[WriteLog] Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:19:14 -0500
The rules for each contest drives the need or not for Cabrillo. If you have
a 'Cabrillo' format for every contest and the rules require you to submit
logs in something else, it's a total waste of time to program it. The
complaint, as such, should be to the contest sponsor and not WriteLog.
WriteLog has to produce what the rules require, not what we think is
logical.

And I agree...Cabrillo format, with the required variations, should be
required for every contest. Methinks two more years.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

My experience has shown that WL does not support Cabrillo for every contest.
This has always bugged me as it seems that it should be a standard output
for every contest. Not so.

Gud luck,
Don VE3BUC