[WriteLog] Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:32:39 -0500

BUT he could do this once (LIKE TRLOG) and make a way to allow EASILY a USER
to configure almost any contest. The best way to do it would be a GUI where
you could set up almost any parameter you could think of. Once this is done
anyone can do it without being a C++ programmer or buying the VERY expensive
C++ Visual from Microsoft.

If not that, then commands in an in file which is what TRLOG does.

Until that happens WriteLog IMHO anyhow is NOT complete.

I do NOT expect him to program every contest, as you say that would not be
reasonable, but an interface for the user (NOT THE CONTEST WIZARD) would be.

The program itself is by far the best contest program out there for windows
for the supported contests.