[WriteLog] Tune command

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tune command
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:47:01 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/2002 6:53:47 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
baking@gis.net writes:

> Hitting the ESC, TAB, Space, or any letter while using PC Generates CW, one
> radio, will stop TUNE. Hitting ENTER does not. The documentation only lists
> ESC, I'm not sure there's a bug lurking in here... works as advertised
> (plus
> a little).

Try hitting a Function key or the + key with TUNE turned on.  It sends the
message of the Function or + keys and then TUNE turns off.

Try hitting one of the arrow keys with TUNE turned on.  TUNE does not get
turned off, but now only ESC will turn TUNE off.

Seems like to be really useful, any key should turn TUNE off.  If you are
using the TUNE command, you will want it turned off IMMEDIATELY when you are
finished tuning, therefore hitting any key should turn it off.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450