[WriteLog] FD 1D and points

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FD 1D and points
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:02:05 -0400
Rich, et. al....

Why should you get point credit for working 1D DX stations? (that's the
exchange they should have sent, BTW, rather than a report, I believe)  You
only get credit for working field stations.

The only DX stations you should have gotten credit for would be those who
operated from the field. Stations in IARU/ITU Regions were eligible to
participate and operate from the field, so contacts with them would have
counted for you.

So, if I understand your message correctly, the FD module is still broken.

(Of course, stations operating as Class A, C or E could work any DX they
want for credit.  :)

73,
Frank