[WriteLog] FD 1D and points

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FD 1D and points
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:35:36 -0000
Frank, et. al....
Not quit and I quote the rules in QST May 2002, ARRL Field Day 2002 Rules,
Page 108.

"1. ELIGIBILITY: Field Day is open to all amateurs in the areas covered by
the ARRL/RAC Field Organizations AND COUNTRIES WITHIN IARU REGION 2."

"DX residing in other regions may be contacted for credit, but are not
eligible to submit entries."

These other DX countries regardless what there operating condition is will
provide points to "D" class stations. This seems to be the way WriteLog is
scoring them.

So based on this I believe the FD module is fixed.

Rich AA2MF