[WriteLog] band decoders

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] band decoders
From: cabmas@chorus.net (RSAUVAN)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:20:53 -0500
I seem to be unable to get my Top Ten band decoders to work. I am using
Kenwood radios which need the lpt ports to pass band data. Writelog finds my
lpt ports and addresses them in the ini. file. The program works fine for
radio control and sending cw. I am wondering if I need to set something else
in the ini. file to get these thing to work. Any help would be appreciated.
                                            Thanks-Bob-WT9Q