[WriteLog] Writelog Changes 10.34b

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Changes 10.34b
From: geo@spidernet.com.cy (George Beasley)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:03:22 -0000
Big problems with the changes in version 10.34b.

1. The automatic jump of the curser into the next field when the call is
sent by typing enter. This created me more work if I had one letter wrong
(two back tabs).
Before now I was able to easily modify the call as the curser was still in
the same field.

2. More importantly it took away one of the best features of W/Log. The
ability of still being able to type in the suffix letters of the call as it
is being sent, the red box has disappeared.

Please Ron, give us the old Writelog back.
If not how do I get back to my earlier version?

Whoever suggested these changes should be tarred & feathered!

George 5B4AGC, H2G.
Web Page http://www.qsl.net/5b4agc