[WriteLog] Win98->Win XP?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Win98->Win XP?
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B. Drake)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:39:03 -0400
I agree, reinstall all software, copy only data files from the old
machine.

How to move the data files over? CD-RW would be the best but in
the absence of a CD burner or Zip drive, you can use a direct
serial port connect between the 2 machines. Alternatively, if you
don't mind doing a little hardware disk swapping temporally
install the hard drive from your old machine in the new one as a
second drive and just copy the files to your new drive.

73, Rich - W3ZJ