[WriteLog] Hello Writelog!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Hello Writelog!
From: k6km@cncnet.com (Bill)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:08:43 -0700
Hey Writelog users,

Is Writelog truly a usable contest logging program?

I've watched the reflector mail for a week and I'm
not encouraged. Far too many problems with what
appears to be dismal documentation.

Even though I've been a legal owner of Writelog for
more than a year, I'm afraid to use it.

I want to operate Oceania contest while my XYL
tries to beat her own record in CQP.  I'd really like
to use a WIN progrmn; she will use a DOS program
for CQP. Probably CT.

***

I've not yet installed 10.34B. If I do try to install this
version on a WIN98 machine, will I wish I hadn't?

Bill K6KM