[WriteLog] Hello Writelog!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Hello Writelog!
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:02:00 -0500
It works great .. never had any problems.. have 7 Certificates hanging on
the wall and that's just from 2000 and 2001 when I started contesting.
But... I've never used any other program.. It's just a windows program to
me. No multiple (control + f1) or other such manipulations required.. unless
you want there to be in which case the owner has been much too accomodative
in making his program "like the others"..

Tom
AE9B