[WriteLog] Writelog CW Keyboard Window Doesn't Display Entries Correctly

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog CW Keyboard Window Doesn't Display Entries Correctly
From: w5xd@writelog.com (Wayne Wright)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:52:18 -0000
WriteLog does not recalculate the window size of the CW typing
window when you do a Setup Entry Window Fonts...

However, you can work around this by doing a Save Configuration,
exit the program, and restart WL.

Future versions of WL will recalulate the CW typing window size
when you close and re-open the CW window.

Wayne