[WriteLog] WAV files across network?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAV files across network?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 23:09:32 -0000
I'm setting up for CQWW SSB, and being the CW op I am, I never set
up my second radio for SSB operation (FRC is making me do it!). I don't
even have a mic for it...
So, if I use radio 2 for mult chasing only, I really don't even need a mic.
All I need to do is program a few WAV file buffers with my callsign and
the exchange. Can I record the WAV files on radio1/computer1 and just
point the WAV file location in Setup|Ports on computer2 to another
computer on the network? I thought I'd ask before trying it... Anyone?
73,
Barry--