[WriteLog] rig control for yaesu 920 as a 2nd rig

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rig control for yaesu 920 as a 2nd rig
From: Dmattob@aol.com (Dmattob@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:36:37 EDT
        I have used writelog for 1 year with a yaesu 1000mp with excellent
results
with all logging, It had rig control with the frequency listed on qso's onall
bands
with never a problem.. I recently added a 2nd radio as a yaesu 920 and can not
get rig control for the loggin function.. both qso windows come up. iam  on
com port
1 for the 1000mp and com port 2 for yaesu 920. cannot get flashing CAT to
come
up on the 920.. download of kingsmith software did not help. I got as far as
rats920
and nothing happened to even get power on the picture of the radio.
    who knows what to do      Don Mattison kf9ti     dmattob@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---