[WriteLog] ptt and rig control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ptt and rig control
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:26:59 -0800 (PST)
Ok.  Not exactly what i was trying to say.
But i'll just rebuild my interface to use
a serial port for cw keying and then choose
all mode ptt via RTS or whatever and that
will solve my problem.  I just wanted to
see if it could be done the way i described.

No biggie.  tnx to those who replied!

tnx

/steve n9oh

=====