[WriteLog] CW LPT1 Win XP Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW LPT1 Win XP Question
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:20:28 -0600
You might try this driver which is free and I was told by another user wroks
fine on Writelog.

The driver is one of the things on the page to download and it does describe
it. It is near the bottom.

driver download:
http://www.embeddedtronics.com/design&ideas.html

instructions on setting it up are at: