[WriteLog] First time user.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] First time user.
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:33:45 -0500
Amazingly, I have no RF problems with my 3Com cable modem or the network
(including wireless)
However I do get into the computer on 80 and 40M (frequency selective) and
it causes dots and dashes to shorten.  Many RF chokes and shielded lines
help.
It is a process of elimination........
I'm still trying to keep my 20M signal from turning on the underground
sprinklers........

Jim