[WriteLog] SS .ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS .ini
From: n4sl@yahoo.com (Steve L.)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:03:35 -0800 (PST)
Seems like folks are pretty cranky today. That's OK,
the holiday stress is on us all.

I for one had NO IDEA there was a .ini file that set
some kind of translation for the sections, I assumed
it was built into the setup when you selected "CW SS".
My log file was submitted a long time ago and it's
wrong!

I'm glad this was featured and loudly or I would have
submitted it wrong next year too and would have been
severely cranky to learn I lost a bunch of contacts
due to a dumbo computer thing.

Remember, the relatives haven't even infested your
house yet, the stress hasn't even started. If you
really feel super cranky and want to blast someone,
feel free to send it to me directly... my relatives
are going to someone ELSES house this year. Yippieee!!

73, Steve N4SL