[WriteLog] WriteLog Contest Module Creation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Contest Module Creation
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:03:36 -0600
Pat, Steve and or other module writers:

I wonder if you have an example of SOMENAMEmm.cpp which starts

*
**Program to specialize the WL contest program for TEST and Learn
**

Where all of the TO-DOS have been filled in. If I had that source code to
look at it would help me understand what I have to do. The Wiztest does not
have that filled in and there is no real documentation of what it is
supposed to do. I assume after I use the Wizard I have to customize to
produce the score and perhaps do some things to make the namedmul ini file
for the contest available and perhaps other things?

Do you know where I could get a copy of something like that? If someone were
to email one to me or point me to one it would be hugely appreciated.

Happy new year to all.

W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08N 92.512835W 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente