[WriteLog] WriteLog won't run after Installing IE6

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog won't run after Installing IE6
From: ne3h@bellatlantic.net (NE3H)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:05:18 -0500
OK WriteLog Experts, HELP!

After loading (es unloading - see below*) Internet Explorer 6,
WriteLog will not start. The error message says "writel32 caused an invalid
page fault in module RPCRT4.dll.

I unloaded WL (running Version 10.34) and reloaded, but still same error.

We are coming up on Rtty Roundup Weekend, and I'd like to get operational!

Any help??

*Oh yes, loaded IE6, which also "Upgraded Outlook Express to OE6". Now
clicking on a link in Email starts an empty IE window, which never loads.
Unloading IE6 to return to previous version caused Outlook Express 5 to have
lost the address book. The only way I could get operational again was to
reloade IE6.

Thanks,
Joe   NE3H