[WriteLog] RttyWrite fonts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RttyWrite fonts
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 09:39:13 -0800
On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:44:56 -0300 (added by
postmaster@adinet.com.uy), walter giovannini wrote:

>Happy new year i am cx7bf and new in use writelog and i test in ok and work
>very nicely.
>i have only a prob in the transmitter font of RttyWrite the letter in blue
>appear blurred
>and i see the writelog .ini file and in the section of RttWrite in Font
>appear a lot
>of characters ,more tan 80, i clear this and now the font are fine no blurrred.
>some idea tnx for the help cx7bf walter giovannini

Here I am using Courier New, regular, size 9 font and it works
well.  In the RittyRite window, click on File, Font, and select
Courier New, regular, size 9 and see if that fixes it.  If it
doesn't, then try other fonts or other sizes.

And thank you for the many QSOs over the years, Walter.  You are
in my log 30 times on RTTY and two on SSB.

73, Bill W7TI