[WriteLog] NAQP - New Foundland

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP - New Foundland
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:29:19 -0500
Yes, VO1,2 was a separate DXCC country until April 1, 1949.  There was an
announcement that the new province name was NewFoundland and Labrador
last fall.   I would hope we would follow the postal code
prefix for the province that several have pointed out is NF.

In any case NF should get you credit.  I also understand the need to get
WriteLog to score your log correctly (as possible) as the basis of
comparison at both ends when the corrected score is produced.   The
closer to the correct claimed score plugged into the claimed score box
the better.  I for one would try to correct a ? and B marked contacts as
these do not show up in the claimed score otherwise.

73 Dave K4JRB