[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:55:41 -0600
Just be certain that you make a FULL backup b before you convert because
that is the only reasonable way to go back unless you have the latest
Partition Magic. I would make a backup anyway. Norton Ghost would be the
best way to do it. DO NOT use a windows program to make the backup, it is
impossible to make a full backup from windows user program because of locked
files.