[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:04:36 -0600
Like I said, there are some program can be written but you have already said
that you can lose some things and maybe one in 10000 have Partition <Magic.
I have it but refused to pay the upgrade to the latest version which can do
that. My point is that Windows itself provides no way to go back. If you
have some encrypted file and you go back you have just lost all of that
data, since FAT32 does not support encryption. No, I still say consider
carefully. I used NTFS myself for months and saw no advantages worth the
loss of access from my WIN98 partition and form any DOS based utility
although I use none of those now.