[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Wed Jan 22 09:34:08 2003
That is a viable option IFF you have not already a system with hundreds of
applications that were installed with Program Files on the C: drive. If you
already have a system like that which most probably do, you have to
reinstall all of your applications or find a way to change all of the =drive
references (even with utilities not easy) so for me it is not a way to go.